Sunday, November 23, 2008

Keeping Up

Some days...it is really hard to keep up!
It has been sooo crazy around here...I don't seem to have time to add pictures or anything...so if you want to see the kids, come and visit! ;-)

Okay...here's the up dates...

My oncology appt. went well with a non-English speaking doctor...yeah and if you believe that...I am in the normal range with the blood test, but I went up AGAIN! UGH! Next appt. is in March and this time there will be a scan and blood work.

Steve's interview with Ameren didn't go so well...or at least that is how he felt it went...we'll just have to wait and see. That other town maybe in our future....

Oh...to top off the week...I went in for an oil change at the dealership...and as I was pulling in, the spring on the garage's door broke and, well, fell on my car hood! Steve and I found 2 dings and some paint missing, so now we have to wait for them to get it fixed! UGH!!!!!! I didn't even get a free oil change...you'd a think they'd give me a complementary oil change for all of that!

One up side to the week...Carie taught me how to knit...
I'm still learning, but not too bad so far...THANKS CARIE!

1 comment:

Carie said...

Christie,
You had quite the week! I am glad that your appt. went ok, but concerned your numbers went up. I am praying that the scan comes back perfect in March! I am sorry that Steve's interview didn't go as well as hoped. I know it isn't really any help, but my brother works at the Ameren/CIPS plant by Newton and they are talking about laying-off.....so it probably wasn't Steve, just the economy. I am glad the knitting is going well! The catalog I was telling you about has a website if you get a chance to check it out. www.knitpicks.com
You guys have a wonderful Thanksgiving! See you next week!
Blessings,
Carie
www.misscarie.blogspot.com